Green Home construction accounted for $36 Billion in 2013 according to a recent market research by McGraw-Hill Construction . The report shows that green home construction is expected to more than double to $83 – $105 Billion in 2016.
Connecticut Builders and Contractors should affiliate themselves with trained Realtor in the field of energy efficiency and sustainable practices to help sell their Green Homes in Fairfield County, Connecticut.
DMK Real Estate & Property Management has over 25 years’ experience in residential construction and is a National Association Realtor GREEN designee specializing in selling green homes and a sustainable lifestyle.
DMK Realty is professionally trained to sell green homes and is:
- Accredited LEED AP Homes professional by USGBC.
- NAHB Certified Green Professional, CGP.
- G/PRO CM certified by USGBC New York.
- Energy Star Partner.
- EverGreen 2012 recipient by the Green Resource Council.
DMK Realty is serving Greenwich, Stamford, Darien, Rowayton, Norwalk, Westport, Wilton and New Canaan.
A new consumer survey by Guild Quality along with the National Association of Builders shows satisfaction and the value of sustainable building practices with owners of green homes:
- 94% of homeowners would recommend a green home
- 92% would purchase another green home
- 71% believe that green homes overall are of higher quality
The green features that are most valued by the consumer are:
- Low utility bills.
- Energy efficiency.
- Heating & Cooling.
For more information on Connecticut Green Homes and a sustainable lifestyle contact David Popoff at DMK Real Estate.