Local Real estate market report for Darien, New Canaan and Rowayton, Connecticut for mid-July, 2012 showing activity with a total of 25 closings between the three towns.
Currently on the local MLS there are about:
- 260 single family homes for sale in New Canaan.
- 147 single family homes for sale in Darien.
- 57 single family homes for sale in Rowayton.
Local Weekly Market Reports by William Pitt Sotheby’s.
- New Listings at 9
- Price Changes at 7
- Pending Offers at 7
- Closed at 14
- New Listings at 4
- Price Changes at 4
- Accepted Offers at 5
- Deposits at 2
- Closed at 9
New Listings at 3
- Price Changes at 5
- Accepted Offers at 0
- Deposits at 4
- Closed at 2
David Popoff is a Connecticut license real estate agent in lower Fairfield County. He has lived and worked in the area for over 30 years and now reside in Darien since 2004.
- Member of the Multiple Listing Service, MLS.
- Greater Fairfield County
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Green Affiliations.
- Realtor GREEN designation by the National Association of Realtors.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff at William Pitt Sotheby’s for all your real estate needs in Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Rowayton and the rest of lower Fairfield County.