The FREE on line guide to Darien, Connecticut by the Darien Board of Realtors, Inc includes pictures, information and links about Darien, Ct. The online book includes:-
DARIEN AT A GLANCE ~ providing a brief history, demographics and description of Darien, Ct.
EDUCATION ~ Description of local public schools, nursery schools and after school playrooms.
BEACHES & PARKS ~ 205 acres within Darien make up the 12 park facilities that include woodlands, playing fields, playgrounds, ponds and beaches.
LEISURE ~ A guide to club organizations, restaurants, shops, arts and entertainment.
TOWN SERVICES ~ Town services and the Darien Library.
PLACES OF WORSHIP ~ The town’s 12 churches and their community wide services and resources.
TRANSPORTATION ~ Just 55 minutes from Grand Central Station Manhattan with two stations serving Darien.
Click on link below to view Free Guide to Darien, Ct.
David Popoff is a Connecticut license real estate agent in lower Fairfield County. He has lived and worked in the area for over 30 years and now reside in Darien since 2004.
- Member of the Multiple Listing Service, MLS.Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Greater Fairfield County
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Green Affiliations.Contact David Popoff at William Pitt Sotheby’s for all your real estate needs in Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Rowayton and the rest of lower Fairfield County.
- Realtor GREEN designation by the National Association of Realtors.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .