The state of Connecticut Department of Education has an updated internet access for schools and districts information called The Connecticut Education Data and Research (CEDaR) portal. The CEDaR portal provides public access to longitudinal data in the form of District and School Snapshots, data tables and agency publications such as the Strategic School Profiles and data bulletins.
Go to the Strategic School Profile for your town to see what each school is doing. These down loaded PDF’s provide such information as:-
- Type of School and Enrollment
- Programs and Instructions
- School Staff & Location
- School Diversity
- Student Performance and Behavior
- Schools Improvement Plans and Activities
- Supplemental School Information
As well as the Strategic School Profiles that are provide on CEDaR there are:-
- Annual Performance Reports
- Data Bulletins page
- District and School SnapShots
- Data Tables
David Popoff is a Connecticut license real estate agent in lower Fairfield County. He has lived and worked in the area for over 30 years and now reside in Darien since 2004.
- Member of the Multiple Listing Service, MLS.Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Greater Fairfield County
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Green Affiliations.Contact David Popoff at William Pitt Sotheby’s for all your real estate needs in Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Rowayton and the rest of lower Fairfield County.
- Realtor GREEN designation by the National Association of Realtors.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .