“Supply and Demand First Quarter 2012” video with Paul Breunich describes what macro economical factors are affecting Fairfield County, Connecticut’s real estate markets for the first quarter 2011 and what we should be expecting to see in the future. Topics covered are the Consumer Confidence Index, Gross Domestic Product ~ GDP, mortgage rates, employment and the European Economy effect.
Paul E. Breunich is President and Chief Executive Officer of William Pitt Sotheby’s International Realty and Litchfield Hills Sotheby’s International Realty in Connecticut, and Julia B. Fee Sotheby’s International Realty in New York. He is a certified public accountant and licensed real estate broker in Connecticut, New York, Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
CLICK ON LINK TO WATCH VIDEO.
David Popoff is a Connecticut license real estate agent in lower Fairfield County. He has lived and worked in the area for over 30 years and now reside in Darien since 2004.
- Member of the Multiple Listing Service, MLS.Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Greater Fairfield County
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Green Affiliations.Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Rowayton and the rest of lower Fairfield County.
- Realtor GREEN designation by the National Association of Realtors.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .