March 1st, 12:30 pm
Darien is a Long Island Sound residential community of approximately 20,000 residents that spans approximately14.9 square miles and is 38 miles from New York City. Currently on the Darien MLS there are 149 single family homes for sale with asking prices ranging from $399,000 up to $11,900,000.
In the last 10 days 19 new listings have come to the market ranging from $450,000 up to $3,349,000.
Currently there are 42 homes with accepted offers and under deposit.
Year to date 14 single family homes have sold between the price ranges of $465,000 (listed at $499,000) up to $2,150,000 (listed $2,375,000).
If you would like to view current local monthly housing reports and detailed analysis by town for Connecticut and Westchester County, NY click here.
*Listing and sales information comes from various sources and may not always be accurate. No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy of this information. You should verify any information that is important to your buying decision. Data Source: DARMLS
If you would like to sign up for the WPSIR real estate e-mail newsletter please send request to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and mention if you like the:
– Town monthly newsletter & statistics ~ specify towns.
– And/or the Fairfield County quarterly update.
David Popoff is a Connecticut license real estate agent in lower Fairfield County. He has lived and worked in the area for over 30 years and now reside in Darien since 2004.
- Member of the Multiple Listing Service, MLS.Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Greater Fairfield County
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Green Affiliations.Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Rowayton and the rest of lower Fairfield County.
- Realtor GREEN designation by the National Association of Realtors.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .