January 25th, 2012.
Stamford is the fourth largest city in Connecticut covering 52.1 square miles, 37.7 being land and with a population of 122,643 (2010census). Stamford is a 45 minute train ride (non-stop) on Metro-North to Grand Central Terminal in Manhattan.
Currently the number of single family homes for sale in Stamford is at 312 with the lowest at $189,900 and up to $18,900,000 and 267 Condominiums for sale.
Below are the housing statistics for the city of Stamford along with Homes Sold by Price Range Chart provide by WPSIR monthly “Local Market Trend” watch newsletter.
click on image for large view
If you would like to sign up for the WPSIR real estate e-mail newsletter please send request to e-mail email@example.com and mention if you like the:
– Town monthly newsletter & statistics ~ specify towns.
– And/or the Fairfield County quarterly update.
To view past newsletters go to http://www.williampitt.com/eng and visit “LOCAL MARKET TRENDS” section.
For more lower Fairfield County, Ct. real estate market report click on links below:
Median Price: is half are below, half are above
Average Price: are all sold prices are added together into a sum; the sum is then divided by the number of houses that sold.
*The statistics presented in Market Tracker are compiled monthly based on figures and data generated by CML MLS. Due to possible reporting inconsistencies, Days on Market (DOM), average prices and rates of appreciation should be used to analyze trends only. Property and statistical data is derived from CML MLS is solely for your personal, non-commercial use in buying or selling a property and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified. All representations and warranties regarding the information are disclaimed. Reproduction or any other use is prohibited.
David Popoff is a Connecticut license real estate agent in lower Fairfield County. He has lived and worked in the area for over 30 years and now reside in Darien since 2004.
- Member of the Multiple Listing Service, MLS.Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Greater Fairfield County
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Green Affiliations.Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Rowayton and the rest of lower Fairfield County.
- Realtor GREEN designation by the National Association of Realtors.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .