January 25th, 2010.
Rowayton is the Sixth Taxing District of the city of Norwalk, Connecticut located on Long Island Sound and 45 miles away from New York City with its own Metro North train stop. Over the course of the year the community holds many events such as the July 4th fireworks, River Ramble, Summer Music Festival and Memorial Day Parade to mention a few.
Currently in Norwalk there are 288 single family homes for sale ranging from $139,900 up to $4.7 million. Out of that there are 41 single family homes for sale in Rowayton, 06853 ranging from $419,000 to $4,495,000.
Below are the housing statistics for Rowayton & Norwalk along with Homes Sold by Price Range Chart provide by WPSIR monthly “Local Market Trend” watch newsletter.
If you would like to sign up for the WPSIR real estate e-mail newsletter please send request to e-mail email@example.com and mention if you like the:
– Town monthly newsletter & statistics ~ specify towns.
– And/or the Fairfield County quarterly update.
click on chart for larger view.
Norwalk, Ct. Homes Sold by Price Range 2011.
Rowayton, Ct. Homes Sold by Price Range 2011.
To view past newsletters go to http://www.williampitt.com/eng and visit “LOCAL MARKET TRENDS” section.
Median Price: is half are below, half are above
Average Price: are all sold prices are added together into a sum; the sum is then divided by the number of houses that sold.
*The statistics presented in Market Tracker are compiled monthly based on figures and data generated by CML MLS. Due to possible reporting inconsistencies, Days on Market (DOM), average prices and rates of appreciation should be used to analyze trends only. Property and statistical data is derived from CML MLS is solely for your personal, non-commercial use in buying or selling a property and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified. All representations and warranties regarding the information are disclaimed. Reproduction or any other use is prohibited.
For more lower Fairfield County, Ct. real estate market report click on links below:
David Popoff is a Connecticut license real estate agent in lower Fairfield County. He has lived and worked in the area for over 30 years and now reside in Darien since 2004.
- Member of the Multiple Listing Service, MLS.Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Greater Fairfield County
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Green Affiliations.Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Rowayton and the rest of lower Fairfield County.
- Realtor GREEN designation by the National Association of Realtors.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .