January 19th, 2012.
As of today in Greenwich, Connecticut there are 467 single family homes listed for sale on the Greenwich MLS with prices starting at $350,000 and going up to $39,600,000
So far in 2012 15 homes have sold, with another 66 homes with offers in place.
In 2011 524 single family homes sold between the prices of $280,000 up to $39,500,000. The median sales price was $1,655,000 down $86,500 from 2010.
GREENWICH PRICE RANGE & DOM.
The average Days on the Market to sold, DOM for 2011 was 172 up 2 days from 2010.
Greenwich, Connecticut is the southernmost and westernmost municipality in Connecticut and is a 38+ minute Metro North train (express) ride to Grand Central Terminal in Manhattan. The total area is 67.2 square miles with 47.8 sq mi being land and 19.4 sq mi being water with a population of 61,171 (2010 census). Greenwich is made up of 5 zip codes:-
- 06830 ~ Greenwich
- 06831 ~ Glenville
- 06870 ~ Old Greenwich
- 06878 ~ Riverside
- 06807 ~ Cos Cob
*The statistics presented are compiled on figures and data generated by GREENWICH MLS. Due to possible reporting inconsistencies, Days on Market (DOM), average prices and rates of appreciation should be used to analyze trends only. Property and statistical data is derived from GREENWICH MLS is solely for your personal, non-commercial use in buying or selling a property and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified. All representations and warranties regarding the information are disclaimed. Reproduction or any other use is prohibited.
David Popoff is a Connecticut license real estate agent in lower Fairfield County. He has lived and worked in the area for over 30 years and now reside in Darien since 2004.
- Member of the Multiple Listing Service, MLS.Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Greater Fairfield County
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Green Affiliations.
- Realtor GREEN designation by the National Association of Realtors.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Rowayton and the rest of lower Fairfield County.