January 18th, 2012
For the month of December 16 single family homes have sold in Darien Connecticut compared to 22 homes from December of 2010 with current inventory at 124 homes for sale.
Year end housing data for 2011 shows that 227 single family homes sold compared to 248 last year with the median sale price up 5.7% for the year compared to 2010.
Current price per square foot averages out to around $493 for the year with sales to list price ratio for the year at around 92%.
*Listing and sales information comes from various sources and may not always be accurate. No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy of this information. You should verify any information that is important to your buying decision. Data Source: DARMLS
CLICK ON CHARTS TO GET LARGER VIEW.
Darien, a residential community of approximately 20,000 residents, spans 14.9 square miles along Long Island Sound. Darien is only 38 miles from New York City, making for an efficient commute by car or Metro North Commuter Railway of 55 minutes to Grand Central Station, Manhattan.
RADIUS HOME SEARCH
WEBSITE & INFORMATION
David Popoff is a Connecticut license real estate agent in lower Fairfield County. He has lived and worked in the area for over 30 years and now reside in Darien since 2004.
- Member of the Multiple Listing Service, MLS.Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Greater Fairfield County
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Green Affiliations.
- Realtor GREEN designation by the National Association of Realtors.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Rowayton and the rest of lower Fairfield County.