Four towns in Fairfield County, Connecticut made Bloomberg Businessweek’s 50 richest area’s in the U.S. The Gadberry Group assembled the report by looking at all the zip codes in the US with more than 100 households and ranked them by average income and net worth of households.
The four zip codes in Fairfield County that made the top 50 are:
Darien, 06820 which came in at 36
Riverside, Greenwich, 06878 came in at 27
Weston, 06883 came in at 26
New Canaan, 06840 came in at 19.
The number one spot went to Palm Beach, Florida.
David Popoff is a Connecticut license real estate agent in lower Fairfield County. He has lived and worked in the area for over 30 years and now reside in Darien since 2004.
- Member of the Multiple Listing Service, MLS.
- Greater Fairfield County
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Green Affiliations.
- Realtor GREEN designation by the National Association of Realtors.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Rowayton and the rest of lower Fairfield County.