Dec 8th, 2011
Within one block East Elm Street and Millbank Avenue in Greenwich, Connecticut there are 6 high end condominiums for sale. These custom built units are price from$2,2295,000 up to $4,595,000 with four of them built between 2004 to 2009 and two more under construction. They are all within easy walking distance to Greenwich Avenue and Metro North train station, a 45-50 minute train ride to Grand Central Station, Manhattan.
These high end Greenwich Condominiums come vary in features such as elevators, high ceilings, marble entry ways, curved stairs, custom cabinetry and millwork, private garages , finished basements, multiple fireplaces and are hooked up to public water and sewer.*
click on chart for larger view.
*This information is based on the Greenwich MLS and William Raveis Real Estate Local Housing Data report and is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. Information deemed critical to buying decision should be independently verified
David Popoff is a license Realtor in Connecticut with William Raveis office in Darien. A life time resident of Fairfield County he has worked throughout lower Fairfield County for over 30 years and now resides in Darien, Ct since 2004.
- Member of the Darien, Greenwich and Greater Fairfield County MLS.
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Green Affiliations.
- Realtor GREEN designation by the National Association of Realtors.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Rowayton and the rest of lower Fairfield County.