Dec. 7th, 2011.
Let’s get a look forward by a few weeks on the year end local housing statistics for the 2011 single family real estate market performance in Greenwich, Connecticut. To see the Greenwich Condominium Market Report click here.
2011 Year to Date, YTD there have been 496 closings with another 70 pending offers. This compares to last year, 2010 of 482 year end home sales. Seeing that we are already ahead of the number of units selling we should look at the average sales price of single family homes in Greenwich which are at year to date October average of $2,484,640 down 1.3% from same time 2010.
Currently on the market there are 527 listings which are under the YTD average of around 711.
*This information is based on the Greenwich MLS and Raveis Housing Data which is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. Information deemed critical to buying decision should be independently verified
click on picture to enlarge
David Popoff is a Connecticut license real estate agent in lower Fairfield County. He has lived and worked in the area for over 30 years and now reside in Darien since 2004.
- Member of the Multiple Listing Service, MLS.
- Greater Fairfield County
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Green Affiliations.
- Realtor GREEN designation by the National Association of Realtors.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Rowayton and the rest of lower Fairfield County.