Dec. 6th, 2011.
Let’s jump the gun by a few weeks on the local housing statistics to get a snap shot of how the 2011 single family real estate market performed in Darien, Connecticut. To see the Darien Condominium Market Report click here.
2011 Year to Date, YTD there have been 216 closings with another 23 pending offers. This compares to last year, 2010 of 248 home sales. If half of the pending sales close by year end we should be a little under the 2010 number of home sales.
The average sales price has gone up 0.4% from to 2010 and currently is at around $1,682,629.
Currently on the market there are 121 listings which is under the YTD average of 184.
*This information is based on the Darien MLS and Raveis Housing Data which is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. Information deemed critical to buying decision should be independently verified
To find your current local Housing Data in New England click here.
David Popoff is a Connecticut license real estate agent in lower Fairfield County. He has lived and worked in the area for over 30 years and now reside in Darien since 2004.
- Member of the Multiple Listing Service, MLS.
- Greater Fairfield County
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Green Affiliations.
- Realtor GREEN designation by the National Association of Realtors.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Rowayton and the rest of lower Fairfield County.