There are 13 open houses in Darien & Rowayton, Connecticut this Sunday December 4, 2011 with 4 of them being condominiums. The price range of the homes are from $725,000 for a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1,216 square foot home to $3.495 Million dollar home in Rowayton with 4 bedrooms, 3 baths at 3,668 square feet and spectacular water views directly across from private Pine Point Beach.
The 4 condo’s run from $450,000 up to $779,000 and are all in Darien.
Most of the open houses run from 1 to 3 pm with a few starting at 12 noon. To see more information on these open houses and in other areas click here and go to the ‘Open House’ tag.
David Popoff is a license Realtor in Connecticut with William Raveis office in Darien. A life time resident of Fairfield County he has worked throughout lower Fairfield County for over 30 years and now resides in Darien, Ct since 2004.
- Member of the Darien, Greenwich and Greater Fairfield County MLS.
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Green Affiliations.
- Realtor GREEN designation by the National Association of Realtors.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Rowayton and the rest of lower Fairfield County.