Currently there are 131 condominium units for sale in Greenwich, Connecticut which range from one to five bedrooms and asking price from $298,000 up to the high end units of $5,895,000 along with one 30 foot boat slip condo for $69,000. Some of the features in these high end condominiums in Greenwich are:
- Home Theaters
- Garage Parking
- Outdoor Fireplaces, Terraces and Balconies
- Gatehouse & Security.
Year to date* (11/23/2011) 91 units have sold in Greenwich between the price of $197,683 for a 1 bedroom/1 bath, 655 sq. ft. up to a 4 bedroom/3 ½ bath, 4,368 square foot unit with a 2 car garage for $3.3 million.
Year to date through October 2011 the average sales price of a Greenwich Condominium was $860,544 up 2% from same period in 2010.
For single family homes in Greenwich the year to date (through October 2011) average sales price was $2,484,640 which is a price of $651 per square foot vs. $466 per square foot for Greenwich Condominiums.
click on chart for larger view.
For more local housing data go to William Raveis Housing Data, click here.
*This information is based on the Greenwich MLS and William Raveis Real Estate Local Housing Data report and is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. Information deemed critical to buying decision should be independently verified
David Popoff is a license Realtor in Connecticut with William Raveis office in Darien. A life time resident of Fairfield County he has worked throughout lower Fairfield County for over 30 years and now resides in Darien, Ct since 2004.
- Member of the Darien, Greenwich and Greater Fairfield County MLS.
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Green Affiliations.
- Realtor GREEN designation by the National Association of Realtors.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Rowayton and the rest of lower Fairfield County.