There are currently 10 condominium units for sale in Darien, Connecticut that are one to two bedrooms and asking price from $429,000 up to $779,000. The majority of condominiums in Darien are located walking distance to town, shopping and Metro-North for an easy 55 minute commute to NYC.
Year to Date for Darien three condos have sold:
- 1 bedroom for $432,500 in the Middlesex Common Complex.
- 2 bedrooms for $550,000 in the Pine Brook Complex.
- 3 bedrooms for $677,000 in the Villager Pond Complex.
In 2010 a total of 3 condominiums sold between the price ranges of $455,000 to $575,000.
Year to date average sales price of a single family home in Darien is $1,682,629 that averages out to $489 price per square foot.
click on picture for larger view
David Popoff is a license Realtor in Connecticut with William Raveis office in Darien. A life time resident of Fairfield County he has worked throughout lower Fairfield County for over 30 years and now resides in Darien, Ct since 2004.
- Member of the Darien, Greenwich and Greater Fairfield County MLS.
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Green Affiliations.
- Realtor GREEN designation by the National Association of Realtors.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Rowayton and the rest of lower Fairfield County.