Noroton Green is a new single family residential development in Darien, Connecticut.
The ‘green’ community consists of eight smart-sized custom single family homes that were designed by LaVigna Associates and being built by the developer Hertz Construction. This will be the first development in Darien to be Green Certified using the National Association of Home Builders Green Standards.
Some of the sustainable features of the project are:
- Walking distance to shopping, schools and public transportation including Metro North.
- 30% of community land specified open space.
- Energy Saving appliances.
- Energy Saving Windows.
- High efficiency super insulation with spray in foam.
- Gas heating and A/C.
Each home will be approximately 2,800 square feet offering layout of two or three bedrooms, 2 ½ to 3 ½ bathrooms, two car garage, fire place, high ceilings and private terrace. There are three architectural styles offered of Colonial, Victorian and Arts & Crafts with the first home being offered at $1,395,000. To read more go to the Darien Times article click here.
David Popoff is a license Realtor in Connecticut with William Raveis office in Darien. A life time resident of Fairfield County he has worked throughout lower Fairfield County for over 30 years and now resides in Darien, Ct since 2004.
- Member of the Darien, Greenwich and Greater Fairfield County MLS.
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Green Affiliations.
- Realtor GREEN designation by the National Association of Realtors.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Rowayton and the rest of lower Fairfield County.