The Goals of Food Day on October 24, 2011 are to bring awareness to what we eat and where it comes:
- To reduce diet related diseases
- Promote safe and healthy foods
- Support sustainable farms
- Expand access to food and alleviate hunger
- Protect environment & animals by reforms
- Curb junk food marketing to kids
- Support fair conditions for food and farm workers
There are many organizations here in Connecticut that are part of Food Day 2011. Here in Darien, Connecticut the Whole Foods Market is sponsoring a drive called “Double the Good” where they will match the donations that will be free of artificial sweeteners, additives and preservatives.
David Popoff is a license Realtor in Connecticut with William Raveis office in Darien.
A resident of Fairfield County for over 40 years with a background in residential construction and property management.
- REALTOR ~ Green designee.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in lower Fairfield County, Connecticut. Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Member of the Darien MLS, Greenwich MLS & Greater Fairfield County, Ct MLS.