Greenwich, Connecticut 3rd Quarter Housing Report.
October 10th, 2011.
For 3rd quarter 136 single family homes sold in Greenwich, Ct. compared to 141 in 2010 3rd qt. with an average sales price of $2,348,809, down 4.6% from the same period last year.
September sales are up 20% from last year with a total of 42 units with the median sale price being $1,330,000 down 26.7% from September of 2010. The average list price is $3,826,486 with an inventory of 779.
Over all year to date Greenwich have had 442 unit sales which is up 16.6% compared to 2010 with the average sales price being $2,461,789 and the median sales price being $1,687,500.
Greenwich has a population of about 62,368 (2009) with an estimated median household income of $120,064 (2009) in an area of 67.2 square miles, 47.8 land and 19.4 water. Greenwich has a large number of parks and playgrounds, four town beaches, a town golf course and ice rink. Click here to go to town website to see all services. http://www.greenwichct.org/ParksAndRec/prFacilitiesIndex.asp
Median Price: is half are below, half are above
Average Price: are all sold prices are added together into a sum; the sum is then divided by the number of houses that sold.
*This information is based on the William Raveis Real Estate Local Housing Data report and the Darien MLS which is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. Information deemed critical to buying decision should be independently verified
**Reference: – City-Data.Com, Factfinder.census.gov, Greenwich MLS, GreenwichCt.org, William Raveis Home Data.
David Popoff is a license Realtor in Connecticut with William Raveis office in Darien. A life time resident of Fairfield County he has worked throughout lower Fairfield County and now resides in Darien, Ct since 2004.
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Member of the Greenwich MLS, Darien MLS & Greater Fairfield County, Ct MLS.
- NAR Green designee.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Greenwich, Darien, New Canaan, Rowayton and other parts of Connecticut.