Connecticut Incentives & Rebates for Energy Efficiency.
There are two great websites where you can find information on Connecticut renewable energy and energy efficiency incentives and policies.
The first is the state by state site Dsireusa.org provides links to incentives and policies established by the federal government, state governments, local governments, utilities and non-profit organizations are included in DSIRE.
You can search by a number of different ways:
- By Federal Incentives
- By State Incentives
- By Residential Incentives Only
- By Summaries of each program
- As well as providing links for:
- Rules, Regulations & Policies
- Related Programs and Initiative
The Database of State Incentives for Renewable & Efficiency (DSIRE) was established in 1995 and is an ongoing project of the North Carolina Solar Center and the Interstate Renewable Energy Council (IREC).
It is funded by the U.S. Department of Energy’s Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE), primarily through the Office of Planning, Budget and Analysis (PBA). The site is administered by the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), which is operated for DOE by the Alliance for Sustainable Energy, LLC.
For the state of Connecticut here are the links:
The second site is CEEF.
The Connecticut Energy Efficiency Fund ~ CEEF
CEEF ~ The Connecticut Energy Efficiency Fund (CEEF) is an initiative to help homeowners and renters, small and large businesses, and state and local governments alike get in the habit of using energy more efficiently.
A resident of Fairfield County for over 40 years with 30 years of work experience throughout lower Fairfield County and now resides in Darien, Ct since 2004.
- NAR Green designee.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in lower Fairfield County, Connecticut. Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Member of the Darien MLS, Greenwich MLS & Greater Fairfield County, Ct MLS.