The Aftermath of Hurricane Irene in Darien, Ct. Picture format.
Darien Patch has put together a series of four of the aftermath of Irene in Darien, Connecticut. Each series has about 60 photos’ that have been submitted by local town people.
Some of the aftermath of Irene:
The number of CL&P customers in Darien without power was about 5,552. Which is about 69 percent of the town.
CL&P says that 622,000 of its customers were without power due to Irene at one point, breaking the previous record of 477,000 set during Hurricane Gloria in 1985.
Metro-North’s suspension of service Sunday after Irene and into Monday.
David Popoff is a license Realtor in Connecticut with William Raveis office in Darien.
A resident of Fairfield County for over 40 years with 30 years of work experience throughout lower Fairfield County and now resides in Darien, Ct since 2004.
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Member of the Darien MLS, Greenwich MLS & Greater Fairfield County, Ct MLS.
- NAR Green designee.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in lower Fairfield County, Connecticut.