GreenTowns.com is a new website network that provides connections with local community initiative, programs and the people involved in a sustainable lifestyle. GreenTowns was created to unify your communities green sustainable resources and to:
- Bring Awareness to local green issues
- Introduce you to citizens who are active is green lifestyle
- Information on sustainability
- Education on environmental issues.
Greentown has nine categories to help define your research: Building, Energy, Water, Transportation, Lifestyles, Connections, Food, Recycling, Land & Conservations.
GreenTowns is powered by the website of AmericanTowns.com in conjunction with Reader’s Digest.
The National Association of Realtors Green Designee (NAR Green) program and GreenTowns.com have initiated a free program to promote NAR Green Designees in their local communities. As a NAR Green designee you can get involved and become the go to person in your community in your field of expertise. To become a GreenTowns adviser fill in the NAR Green Designee form click here.
Until August 31st, 2011 there is an online savings on the NAR Green required courses of nearly $100.
David Popoff is a license Realtor in Connecticut with William Raveis office in Darien. A resident of Fairfield County for over 40 years with 30 years of work experience throughout lower Fairfield County and now resides in Darien, Ct since 2004.
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Member of the Darien MLS, Greenwich MLS & Greater Fairfield County, Ct MLS.
- NAR Green designee.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in lower Fairfield County, Connecticut.