Mid Year Home Data Report for Greenwich, Ct., 2011.
Greenwich has a population of about 62,368 (2009) with an estimated median household income of $120,064 (2009) in an area of 67.2 square miles, 47.8 land and 19.4 water. Greenwich has a large number of parks and playgrounds, four town beaches, a town golf course and ice rink. Click here to go to town website to see all services. http://www.greenwichct.org/ParksAndRec/prFacilitiesIndex.asp
Mid Year 2011 market housing data for single family homes in Greenwich, Connecticut.
Year to date (YTD) Unit Sales total are 306 up 28.6% from 2010.
Median Sale Price are up 12.5% from $1,600,000 in 2010 to $1,800,000. (2011) YTD.
June 2011 inventory is up from last year at 803 (2010 746 units).
June had a total of 105 single family unit sales up 56.7% from June 2010.
William Raveis Website, Raveis.com, has a great tool for owners, sellers & buyers called ‘Local Housing Data’. On this page it will give you all the local up to date data & statistic for the town you are interested in.
Median Price: is half are below, half are above
Average Price: are all sold prices are added together into a sum; the sum is then divided by the number of houses that sold.
*This information is based on the William Raveis Real Estate Local Housing Data report and the Darien MLS which is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. Information deemed critical to buying decision should be independently verified
**Reference: – City-Data.Com, Factfinder.census.gov, Greenwich MLS, GreenwichCt.org, William Raveis Home Data.
David Popoff is a license Realtor in Connecticut with William Raveis office in Darien. A life time resident of Fairfield County he has worked throughout lower Fairfield County and now resides in Darien, Ct since 2004.
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Member of the Greenwich MLS, Darien MLS & Greater Fairfield County, Ct MLS.
- NAR Green designee.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Greenwich, Darien, New Canaan, Rowayton and other parts of Connecticut.