Darien, Ct. Home Data Report Mid Year 2011.
Darien has a population of about 19,710 (2007) with an estimated median household income of $176,442 (2009) with an area of 14.9 square miles that includes six parks, two town beaches, athletic fields and tennis courts. There are nine private clubs in Darien along with an ice rink and YMCA.
Year to Date for 2011 market housing data for single family homes in Darien, Connecticut.
Unit Sales total year (YTD) to date is 115 down 6.5% from 2010.
Median Sale Price, YTD, are up though from $1,395,000 (June 2010) to $1,450,000.
June’s inventory is at 208 down 7% compared to June 2010 of 224.
William Raveis Website, Raveis.com, has a great tool for owners, sellers & buyers called ‘Local Housing Data’. On this page it will give you all the local up to date data & statistic for the town you are interested in.
Median Price: is half are below, half are above
Average Price: are all sold prices are added together into a sum; the sum is then divided by the number of houses that sold.
*This information is based on the William Raveis Real Estate Local Housing Data report and the Darien MLS which is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. Information deemed critical to buying decision should be independently verified
**Reference: – City-Data.Com, Factfinder.census.gov, Darien MLS, DarienCt.gov, William Raveis Home Data.
David Popoff is a license Realtor in Connecticut with William Raveis office in Darien. A life time resident of Fairfield County he has worked throughout lower Fairfield County and now resides in Darien, Ct since 2004.
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Member of the Darien MLS, Greenwich MLS & Greater Fairfield of Connecticut MLS.
- NAR Green designee.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Darien, New Canaan, Rowayton and other parts of Connecticut.