New England Real Estate Guru Speaks on the Importance of Local Markets.
Bill Raveis CEO and founder of William Raveis Real Estate, speaks on the importance of local market housing data verses single national index indicators. For the majority of the New England states the local housing data from multiple sources show that the average residential sales price going up and the number of single family unit sales going down. For more take a look at what Bill Raveis has to say.
William Raveis Real Estate is the ninth largest real estate brokerage in the country, is encouraging agents and clients to take a more intelligent approach to the housing market by looking at seasonal trends and the latest data within their own markets. William Raveis utilizes a comprehensive system that tracks major local market indicator in the 7 New England states; Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut and New York.
David Popoff is a license Realtor in Connecticut with William Raveis office in Darien. A resident of Fairfield County for over 40 years with 30 years of work experience throughout lower Fairfield County and now resides in Darien, Ct since 2004.
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Member of the Darien MLS, Greenwich MLS & Greater Fairfield County, Ct MLS.
- NAR Green designee.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in lower Fairfield County, Connecticut.