Million Dollar Water Front Home SOLD in Connecticut Auction
Darien, Connecticut. If you read my previous blog about the luxurious water front property listed for sale for $12.5 million last month then you would have known that the auction was on June 25th, 2011. The live auction held by Concierge Auction house was a success resulting in generating nearly $8 million for the property, which upon closing next month will be the highest residential sale year to date in the Darien Multiple Listing Service.
Andrew Osinski, the seller says “The team at Concierge Auctions and Doug Milne were exceedingly professional ….The auction process attracted interest, generated competition and created a market…the future of luxury home sales will be increasingly weighted towards the Concierge Auctions methodology.”
David Popoff is a license Realtor in Connecticut with William Raveis office in Darien. A life time resident of Fairfield County he has worked throughout lower Fairfield County for over 30 year. He grew up in Rowayton and now resides in Darien, Ct since 2004.
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- NAR Green Designee.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Darien, New Canaan, Rowayton and other parts of Connecticut.