Housing Data Greenwich, Connecticut ~ May 2011.
Single family housing sales in Greenwich, Connecticut increased 37.5% for May 2011 (55)compared to May 2010 of 40. Over a 3 month period unit sales for May, 2011 were 142 compared to 113 for May 2010, a 25.7% increase.
Along with increase unit sales the median sales price for a 3 months period ending May 2011 was up 11.2% to $1,862,500 and the average sales price for the same period is $2,441,589 (see chart below).
Inventory of 822 in May, 2011 was up 9.7% from 749 in April and up 12.8% from 729 in May, 2010.
William Raveis Website, Raveis.com, has a great tool for owners, sellers & buyers called ‘Local Housing Data’. On this page it will give you all the local up to date data & statistic for the town you are interested in.
Median Price: is half are below, half are above
Average Price: are all sold prices are added together into a sum; the sum is then divided by the number of houses that sold.
*This information is based on the William Raveis Real Estate Local Housing Data report and the Darien MLS which is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. Information deemed critical to buying decision should be independently verified
**Reference: – William Raveis Home Data, GMLS
David Popoff is a license Realtor in Connecticut with William Raveis office in Darien. A resident of Fairfield County for 40 years along with working locally for 30 years, he now resides in Darien, Ct since 2004.
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- NAR Green Designee.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Darien, New Canaan, Rowayton and other parts of Connecticut.