$12.5 Million Water Front Home Up For Auction, Darien, Ct.
This is not a foreclosure, short sale or fire sale but it is about buying LUXURY REAL ESTATE at auction. Concierge Auctions a company who specializes in high end home auctions throughout the United States will be handling the auction that is to take place on Saturday June 25th, 2011. To be able to attend this auction one must down load the bidder’s package, fill it out and return it within 3 days of the auction along with $250,000. The winning bidder will have to put a full 10% down at the end of the auction and has 30 days to close on the house.
The house on auction in Darien, Connecticut is in the exclusive neighborhood of Tokeneke and is architecturally design in an elegant French Norman-style estate situated on 2.03 private acres abutting Scott’s Cove, with direct access to Long Island Sound. The house is 6,779 square feet with 5 bedrooms, 5 full baths, 2 half baths, built in 1998 and renovated in 2008. In addition to an attached two-car garage, there is also a detached garage with room for three more cars and a guest cottage. Outdoor living is encouraged by the expansive deck, which wraps around the entire waterfront side of the home, and the in-ground pool and hot tub.
Click here for more information on the house and to see more pictures.
David Popoff is a license Realtor in Connecticut with William Raveis office in Darien. A life time resident of Fairfield County he has worked throughout lower Fairfield County for over 30 year. He grew up in Rowayton and now resides in Darien, Ct since 2004.
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- NAR Green Designee.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Darien, New Canaan, Rowayton and other parts of Connecticut.
Tweet this post
~ David A. Popoff ~ Licensed Connecticut Realtor ~ LEED AP Homes accredited ~ Cell (203) 228-0646 ~