Why It’s Time to Buy in the Housing Market.
By Ruth Simon & Jessica Silver-Greenberg, WSJ, June 4th, 2011.
The WSJ has a great article on why it is time to buy with mortgage rates are near a 50 year low, homes have become more affordable with lower prices and if you are in a market that isn’t battered by foreclosures, you may be close to the bottom. Here is a look at five key factors that will govern local markets over the next several years:
67% of renters surveyed by Zelman Associates said they planned to buy a home in the next five years.
David Popoff is a license Realtor in Connecticut with William Raveis office in Darien. A life time resident of Fairfield County with over 30 years of local work experience, David has been living in Darien, Ct since 2004.
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes by the USGBC and a member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and a member of the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Darien, New Canaan, Rowayton and other parts of Connecticut.