News Update In Real Estate.
April 26, 2011.
Current articles affecting the real estate market that every home seller and buyer should read, from short sales and mortgages to home improvements.
WSJ ~ Buyer’s Market? Stressed Sellers Say Not So Fast.
Falling home prices should give aspiring homeowners the upper hand this spring, but in a growing number of locations, it doesn’t feel like a buyer’s market. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.
MSN ~ Rules For ‘Jumbo” Mortgages To Change This Year.
Beginning on Oct. 1, the government will dial back on the size of mortgages it guarantees in high-cost areas like San Francisco, New York and Washington. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.
Amy Mullen Real Estate ActiveRain ~ Quick Guide to Home Repair Costs.
Check it out and bookmark this page – it’s a great way to thumbnail the costs of new projects or to see what you would be getting into with a new home. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.
Realtor.org ~ New Home Sales Up.
After three straight months of declines, sales of new homes got a boost last month, jumping 11 percent, according to the Commerce Department’s latest new-home sales report released Monday. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.
David Popoff is a license Realtor in Connecticut with William Raveis office in Darien. A life time resident of Fairfield County he has worked throughout lower Fairfield County and now resides in Darien, Ct since 2004.
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Darien, New Canaan, Rowayton and other parts of Connecticut.
Tweet this post
~ David A. Popoff ~ Licensed Connecticut Realtor ~ LEED AP Homes accredited ~ Cell (203) 228-0646 ~
click on logo to go to website