1st Qt. 2011 Home Data Report, Greenwich, Connecticut
With a total area of 67.2 square miles, 47.8 land and 19.4 water, Greenwich has a population of about 62,368 (2009) with an estimated median household income of $120,064 (2009). Greenwich has four town beaches, a large number of parks and playgrounds, a town golf course and ice rink. Click here to go to town website to see all services.
1st quarter of 2011 market housing data for single family homes in Greenwich, Connecticut.
Unit Sales total are 94 up from 2010 of 93.
Median Sale Price are up 46.7% from $1,337,500 in 2010 to $1,962,500.(2011)
Inventory is at 634 up from from 2010 of 597. (1st qt data)
As of April 13, 2011 according the Greenwich Multiple Listing Service (GMLS) for single family homes in Greenwich:
~ 563 for sale listings.
~ 17 more single family homes closed.
~ 140 single family homes with offers:
23 more with accepted offers continue to show
37 more with contingent contracts
80 more with executed contracts.
William Raveis Website, Raveis.com, has a great tool for owners, sellers & buyers called ‘Local Housing Data’. On this page it will give you all the local up to date data & statistic for the town you are interested in.
Median Price: is half are below, half are above
Average Price: are all sold prices are added together into a sum; the sum is then divided by the number of houses that sold.
*This information is based on the William Raveis Real Estate Local Housing Data report and the Greenwich MLS which is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. Information deemed critical to buying decision should be independently verified
**Reference: – City-Data.Com, Factfinder.census.gov, Greenwich MLS, GreenwichCt.org, William Raveis Home Data.
David Popoff is a license Realtor in Connecticut with William Raveis office in Darien. A life time resident of Fairfield County he has worked throughout lower Fairfield County and now resides in Darien, Ct since 2004.
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Darien, New Canaan, Rowayton and other parts of Connecticut.
Tweet this post
~ David A. Popoff ~ Licensed Connecticut Realtor ~ LEED GA accredited ~ Cell (203) 228-0646 ~