Energy Conscious Home April 2nd, 2011, Greenwich, Ct.
The Energy Conscious Home Show & Forum is a locally sponsored event that will take place on April 2nd, 2011 at the Greenwich High School, Greenwich, Connecticut from 10 am to 3 pm. The all day event will consist of a number of booths with displays from Home Energy vendors and other Eco~Environmental Non-Profits organization along with a full day forum of notable speaker. Steven Winters, AIA of Steven Winters Associates, Inc. based out of Norwalk, Ct. is the keynote speaker on Sustainability and Green. Some the other lectures will be delivered by local sustainable conscious architects John Rountree, Rainer Schrom, Kristine D’Elisa, Steven Hall and Bob Wall from the Connecticut Clean Energy Fund. To see the day schedule of lectures please click here.
The open forum will feature exhibits, service representatives and a series of sessions about:
- Local Green & Healthy Home Examples
- Solar Hot Water & Electric Choices
- Efficient Lighting & Home Appliances
- Cost Saving Rebate Programs
- Air Sealing, Insulation & Heat Loss Audits
- Where to Start & Costs for Conservation
- Renewable Energy Suppliers
David Popoff is a license Realtor in Connecticut with William Raveis office in Darien. A life time resident of Fairfield County he has worked throughout lower Fairfield County and now resides in Darien, Ct since 2004.
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Darien, New Canaan, Rowayton and other parts of Connecticut.