Wall Street Journel’s article on how Architect Roger Bartels built his dream home in Rowayton, Ct. The stucco style cottage is a piece of art work says Bartels who designed it. With 2,550 square feet the house has custom metalwork and finishings, rough sawn oak and wire brushed granite countertops.
This home is now for sale by William Raveis Real Estate, listing agent Elaine Falkenberg. for $1,999,999.
David Popoff is a lifetime resident of lower Fairfield County, Connecticut along with over thirty years of local work experience. He is a license Realtor in Connecticut with William Raveis Real Estate and centrally located out of Darien office.
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Member of the Connecticut chapter of the US Green Build Council (CTGBC).
- Associate member of the HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Accredited LEED GA and CGP-NAHB.
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Darien, New Canaan, Rowayton and other parts of Connecticut.