- 06830 ~ Greenwich
- 06831 ~ Glenville
- 06807 ~ Cos Cob
- 06870 ~ Old Greenwich
- 06878 ~ Riverside
2010 year end housing statistics provided by the William Raveis website for Greenwich, Connecticut show that unit sales for single family homes are up 43.98% from 2009 with an average YTD sales price down 6.19%. With homes prices ranging from the $400,000 up to $42 million for the new year of 2011. Click here to see current MLS listings for Greenwich, Ct.
Single Family Homes Greenwich, Ct., YTD 2010
- A total of 478 single family properties sold in 2010 compared to 332 in 2009.
- The year to date average sales price in 2010 was $2,509,083 compared to 2009 of $2,674,675.
- The median sale price in 2010 was $1,725,000 up 1.9% from 2009 at $1,692,500.
- The sale to list price ratio for the year was 90.2% with the market time sold of 190 days.
Average Price: are all sold prices are added together into a sum; the sum is then divided by the number of houses that sold.
For more city data, history and demographics of Greenwich please go to the following websites:
David Popoff is a license Realtor in Connecticut with William Raveis office in Darien. David is a lifetime Fairfield County resident who has resided in Rowayton, Greenwich, Wilton and now Darien, Ct since 2004.
An accredited LEED Green Associate (LEED GA) by the United States Green Build Council (USGBC) and a Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB).
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member of the HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Darien, New Canaan, Rowayton and other parts of Connecticut.
~ David A. Popoff ~ Licensed Connecticut Realtor ~ LEED GA accredited ~ Cell (203) 228-0646 ~