US Employment UP, ADP Reports December 2010.
The December 2010 ADP National Employment Report confirms that nonfarm private employment grew very strongly in December. Here is a brief rundown;
· Private-sector employment is up 297,000 from November to December and from October to November had an increase of 92,000.
· Service providing sector rose by 270,000 in December, the eleventh consecutive monthly gain.
· Goods producing sector rose 27,000, the second largest gain since February 2006
· Manufacturing rose 23,000.
· Employment of businesses rose as well:
o Large Business up 36,000
o Medium Business up 144,000
o Small Business up 117,000.
· Construction sector was unchanged for December ending a monthly declines since June 2007
· Financial services declined 8,000 in December.
For full report go to http://www.adpemploymentreport.com/pdf/FINAL_Report_December_10.pdf or visit the ADP website.
The US Labor Department will publish its official monthly report on Friday January 7th.
David Popoff is a license Realtor in Connecticut with William Raveis office in Darien. David is a lifetime Fairfield County resident who grew up in Rowayton, Ct. and a resident of Darien, Ct since 2004.
An accredited LEED Green Associate (LEED GA) by the United States Green Build Council (USGBC) and a Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB).
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member of the HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Darien, New Canaan, Rowayton and other parts of Connecticut.
~ David A. Popoff ~ Licensed Connecticut Realtor ~ LEED GA accredited ~ Cell (203) 228-0646 ~