OCTOBER HOUSING DATA ~ Darien, Rowayton, New Canaan, Connecticut.
Single family homes sales year to date and prices are up from October, 2009. With interest rates still at a low point this momentum seems likely to continue on to year’s end with homes sales in Lower Fairfield County on an upswing.
Another good sign is that building and zoning permits are up, which is evident as you drive around and see more renovations and additions being done.
William Raveis Website, Raveis.com, has a great tool for owners, sellers & buyers called ‘Local Housing Data’. On this page it will give you all the local up to date data & statistic for the town you are interested in.
Here is an easy to read housing data chart for Single Family Properties in Darien, Rowayton, New Canaan, Connecticut.
* This information is based on the William Raveis Real Estate Local Housing Data report and is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. Information deemed critical to buying decision should be independently verified
Median price is half are below, half are above. Average price are all sold prices are added together into a sum; the sum is then divided by the number of houses that sold.
David Popoff is a license Realtor in Connecticut with William Raveis office in Darien. A life time resident of Fairfield County he has worked throughout lower Fairfield County and now resides in Darien, Ct since 2004.
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtor’s, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtor’s, NAR.
- Is a LEED Green Associate (LEED GA) by the United States Green Build Council (USGBC) and member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and Associate member of the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Darien, New Canaan, Rowayton and other parts of Connecticut.
Tweet this post
~ David A. Popoff ~ Licensed Connecticut Realtor ~ LEED GA accredited ~ Cell (203) 228-0646 ~