Yes it is a good time to list your house now, think outside the box and create a sale. Here are seven great reasons why to list now.
1. After the summer rush homeowners tend to take their homes off the market, thus fewer homes to compete with.
2. As a result of fewer inventories you may sell your house for more money.
3. Your home will show great with the holiday decorations.
4. Ready and willing buyers have more time to look over the fall and winter holidays.
5. You may have fewer showing but buyers tend to be more serious, motivated and qualified.
6. January is the biggest transfer month of the year, transferees cannot wait till spring.
7. It only takes that one buyer for your home, don’t miss out if you are ready to sell, sell now.
And of course as a home owner you can restrict showings during your family events, get together and holiday parties. Don’t miss out on that one possible purchaser for your home. If you are ready to sell now is the time to put your home on the market.
David Popoff is a license Realtor in Connecticut with William Raveis office in Darien. A life time resident of Fairfield County he has worked throughout lower Fairfield County and now resides in Darien, Ct since 2004.
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtor’s, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtor’s, NAR.
- Accredited LEED Green Associate (LEED GA) and member with the United States Green Build Council (USGBC) and the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and Associate member of the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Darien, New Canaan, Rowayton and other parts of Connecticut.
Tweet this post
~ David A. Popoff ~ Licensed Connecticut Realtor ~ LEED GA accredited ~ Cell (203) 228-0646 ~