Luminary Lights Lower Fairfield County, December 12th, 2010.
Support the Center for Hope and The Den for Grieving Kids this holiday by purchasing Hope Lights Live Luminary kit. Each kit contains 12 fully recyclable deli-style containers and lids, tea lights, adhesive squares and white luminary bags. You may be contacted by your Block Captain or you can find these kits in many of the local stores. The kits can be ordered on line as well please go to the Family Center Website to place order; pickup of kits will be Friday December 10th, 2010 at your choice of three different locations:
- Center for HOPE, 590 Post Road, Darien
- Family Centers, 40 Arch Street, Greenwich
- Hoffman Landscape, 57 Viaduct Road, Stamford
The luminary kits cost $25 each. Make it a neighborhood event; more than one kit may be purchased. Create a community of light by setting out luminaries along the front of your property, the walk ways and driveways. This year’s lighting will take place on Sunday, December 12th at 5:00 pm (rain date Sunday December 19th, 2010.) through out lower Fairfield County, Connecticut.
Family Centeris a private, nonprofit organization offering education and human services to children, adults and families in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Visit website www.FamilyCenters.org for more information. You can follow Family Center on Facebook to keep up on current events.
William Raveis Real Estate is a proud sponsor of Hope Light Lives.
David Popoff is a license Realtor in Connecticut with William Raveis office in Darien. A life time resident of Fairfield County he has worked throughout lower Fairfield County and now resides in Darien, Ct since 2004.
- member of the Connecticut Association of Realtor’s, CAR.
- member of the National Association of Realtor’s, NAR.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Green Associate (LEED GA) and member with the United States Green Build Council (USGBC) and the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct.
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Darien, New Canaan, Rowayton and other parts of Connecticut.
~ David A. Popoff ~ Licensed Connecticut Realtor ~ LEED GA accredited ~ Cell (203) 228-0646 ~