10 Reasons to Buy a Home.
Actually there are more than 10 reasons for buying a home in today’s market, but that is the headline on the Wall Street Journal’s article. Along with the obvious of:-
- tax savings.
- a forced savings since your not paying rent.
- that mortgage rates are at a low.
- home prices are down with a good supply availiable.
You will also be able to:-
- decorate and renovate the home the way you like.
- have more say in the community as a owner.
- put roots down, meeting neighbors and become more involved.
- have a garden, play set, or just your own private space.
Share the WSJ article with your buyer’s, click here. Enjoy.
David Popoffis a license Realtor in Connecticut with William Raveis office in Darien. A life time resident of Fairfield County he has worked throughout lower Fairfield County and now resides in Darien, Ct since 2004.
- member of the Connecticut Association of Realtor’s, CAR.
- member of the National Association of Realtor’s, NAR.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Green Associate (LEED GA) and member with the United States Green Build Council (USGBC) and the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct.
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Darien, New Canaan, Rowayton and other parts of Connecticut.
~ David A. Popoff ~ Licensed Connecticut Realtor ~ LEED GA accredited ~ Cell (203) 228-0646 ~