September’s 2010 Local Housing Data ~ Darien, New Canaan, Rowayton, Ct.
William Raveis Website, Raveis.com, has a great tool for owners, sellers & buyers called ‘Local Housing Data’. On this page it will give you all the local up to date data & statistic for the town you are interested in.
Here is what is happening for Single Family Properties:-
Darien ~ September 2010
- Current sales for September were 13 homes.
- The Year to Date Average Sales Price to September 2010 is $1,669,112
- Year to date September 2010 number sold is 211 up from YTD July 2009 of 131.
- Current month inventory of homes 192.
New Canaan ~ September 2010
- Current sales for September were 18 homes.
- The Year to Date Average Sales Price to September 2010 is $1,748,610.
- Year to day September 2010 number sold is 155 up from YTD September 2009 of 102.
Rowayton ~ September 2010
- Current sales for July were 4 homes.
- Year to day September 2010 number sold is 36 up from YTD September 2009 of 29.
- The Year to Date Average Sales Price to September 2010 is $1,502,153.
Stamford had the most unit sales in September out of Fairfield County with 44, Fairfield close behind with 43 and Norwalk at 36 units for September.
This information is based on the William Raveis Real Estate Local Housing Data report and is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. Information deemed critical to buying decision should be independently verified.
David Popoffis a license Realtor in Connecticut with William Raveis office in Darien. A life time resident of Fairfield County he has worked throughout lower Fairfield County and now resides in Darien, Ct since 2004. David Popoff is an accredited LEED Green Associate (LEED GA) and member with the United States Green Build Council (USGBC) and the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC). Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Darien, New Canaan, Rowayton and other parts of Connecticut.
~ David A. Popoff ~ Licensed Connecticut Realtor ~ LEED GA accredited ~ Cell (203) 228-0646 ~