July’s 2010 Local Housing Data ~ Darien, New Canaan, Rowayton, Ct.
William Raveis Website, Raveis.com, has a great tool for owners, sellers & buyers called ‘Local Housing Data’. On this page it will give you all the local up to date data & statistic for the town you are interested in.
Here is what is happening for Single Family Properties:-
Darien ~ July 2010
- Current sales for July were 39 homes, an increase from July ’09 of 28 sales.
- The Year to Date Average Sales Price July 2010 is $1,753,103
- Year to date July 2010 units sales is 161 up from YTD unit sales July 2009 of 97.
- Current month inventory of homes 202 units.
New Canaan ~ July 2010
- Current unit sales for July were 38, up from July 2009 of 22.
- The Year to Date Average Sales Price July 2010 is $1,632,818.
- Year to day July 2010 units sales is 113 up from YTD units sales July 2009 of 67.
Rowayton ~ July 2010
- Current sales for July were 4 homes.
- Year to date July 2010 unit sale is 25 up from YTD unit sales July 2009 of 19.
- The Year to Date Average Sales Price July 2010 is $1,534,700.
* This information is based on the William Raveis Real Estate Local Housing Data report and is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. Information deemed critical to buying decision should be independently verified.
Visit webpage ~ http://davidpopoff.raveis.com/localhousingdata.asp?AGT=6933&SITE=agt for more Local Housing Data.
David Popoff is a license Realtor in Connecticut with William Raveis office in Darien. A life time resident of Fairfield County he spent his childhood years in Rowayton and now resides in Darien since 2004. David Popoff is an accredited LEED Green Associate (LEED GA) and member with the United States Green Build Council (USGBC) and the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC). Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Darien, New Canaan, Rowayton and other parts of Connecticut.