According to the Darien Multiple Listing Service* (11/24/2010) the residential housing statistics seem to be on an upswing from 2009. Here is a quick look at Darien and Rowayton, Connecticut residential home data (single family homes) for current listings, homes under contract and deposit, year to date home sales compared to 2009.
Currently in Darien for 2010
- 222 closed sales year-to-date, up from 182 total sales in 2009.
- Homes under contract are 10
- Homes with deposits 23
- 131 homes on the market for sale.
Currently in Rowayton for 2010.
- 40 closed sales year-to-date, up from 38 total sales in 2009.
- Homes under contract are 9
- Homes under deposit 1
- 48 homes on the market for sale.
*This information is based on the Darien MLS is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. Information deemed critical to buying decision should be independently verified.
Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.
David Popoff is a license Realtor in Connecticut with William Raveis office in Darien. David grew up in Rowayton and is a life time resident of Fairfield County. He has worked throughout lower Fairfield County and now resides in Darien, Ct since 2004.
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtor’s, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtor’s, NAR.
- Is a LEED Green Associate (LEED GA) by the United States Green Build Council (USGBC) and member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and Associate member of the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Darien, New Canaan, Rowayton and other parts of Connecticut.
Tweet this post
~ David A. Popoff ~ Licensed Connecticut Realtor ~ LEED GA accredited ~ Cell (203) 228-0646 ~